THE TRIP DESIGN & BOOKING PROCESS
Confirm your trip
- You choose your trip design option & pay 50% of the design fee at the time of booking.
- You complete our booking form and read through the terms and conditions for your trip.
- At this stage we send you the best options for your trip based on availability, routes, location etc. of flights, hotels, ground transport, activities and tours.
- You let us know your choices.
- We send you your first trip invoice in order to start making bookings for your trip.
- We send you the link to your personalised trip page so you can watch your trip evolve right in front of your eyes:
- We start with your outline day-by-day itinerary and trip map (based on your trip design option)
- We then add more and more details as they are booked. Typically your international flights and accommodation come first with ground transport, activities and tours after.
- Next we add your personalised destination guide to your trip page (based on your trip design option).
- Around one month prior to departure we make restaurant recommendations based on up-to-date, accurate information, and add any last details to your day-by-day itinerary and trip map.
- We send your final trip invoices based on the booking conditions for your trip.
- Between one and two weeks prior to departure we send you a departure email with your booking confirmations attached.
- In some cases you will need to print documents and make photocopies before you leave home.
- At this stage we recommend saving a link to your trip page on all the devices you are travelling with.